The Kamikaze Pirate Jigs unique head shape is designed for attaching multiple connection points to optimise the lure's movement - so you can adjust your style to different fishing situations. Simply drop to the bottom, slowly wind, hang on, and wait for the Snapper to attack the lure!
The top connection point is used when fishing vertically is preferred. A slow stuttered retrieve will prove irresistible for reef species such as Snapper, while a quicker jigging action can be used to target Kingfish and other pelagic species. The middle tow point can be used to generate a wobbling action when retrieved slowly, the applications for this jig are endless. For realistic action the Pirates incorporates a free swinging squid skirt, which is ready to fish with two heavy duty assist hooks.
Fishing Supersores Kamikaze Pirate Jig Features:
- Bright colours and distress stripes
- Unique head shape design
- Kevlar assist cord
- Multiple connection points to optimise lure movement
- Top connection point: used when fishing vertically is preferred
- Free swinging squid skirt
- Two heavy duty razor-sharp assist hooks
- Size:60g/ 80g/ 100g/ 120g