||Australian Bass, Australian Salmon, Bass, All Freshwater, All Saltwater, Barracuda, Barramundi (Barra), Bream
||Coarse Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Saltwater Fishing
||Number in Pack:
The popper is an effective and proven lure designed to move water using a concave or hollowed nose. Poppers aim to simulate any sort of distressed creature that might be moving or struggling on the surface of the water (baitfish, frogs, and insects are the most typical imitations). Lure designed for the Walk The Dog action while working small sharp pops.
- BUILT-IN STEEL BALL - Makes noise to attract fish as soon as possible
- 3D NATURAL EYES - Fishing body with 3D lifelike eyes, perfect swimming action making the lure seem as if its alive
- CUPPED MOUTH - The popper baits are crafted with a wide concave mouth, creating a much deeper gurgling sound and a more aggressive popping action, perfectly mimicking a struggling bait fish on the surface
- PREMIUM BKK TREBLE HOOKS - Made with high quality material these hooks aren't just sharp but extremely durable
- Length: 5cm -50mm
- Weight: 4.8g
- Quantity: 1pc/pack
- Eco-friendly and harmless: high quality plastic is non-toxic to the target fish.
- Different colours will be better to imitate the natural reflection of a panicked baitfish to attract the target fish.
- Easy to use: easy to attach with quality hooks that have been tested and proven
- Multiple colour selection: you could choose the proper colour and size of the lures according to different fish species.