|Number in Pack:
||Coarse Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Saltwater Fishing
||Top Water Lure
||All Freshwater, All Saltwater, Barbel, Barracuda, Barramundi (Barra), Bream, Catfish
A Topwater fishing lure is a type of fishing lure, usually floating, that may be moved about the surface of water in order to attract and cause fish to attempt to strike the lure. Non-floating versions may be retrieved at sufficient speed to cause them to travel at the water's surface
- Creates a swimming action like living in water.
- Bright colours to attract large fish. Big bait in shallow water.
- Easy to use because the right combination rocked and rolled.
- Length: 6.4cm - 64mm
- Weight: 6g
- Quantity: 1pc/pack
- Eco-friendly and harmless: high quality plastic is non-toxic to the target fish.
- Different colors will be better to imitate the natural reflection of a panicked baitfish to attract the target fish.
- Easy to use: easy to attach with qualitity hooks that have been tested and proven
- Multiple color selection: you could choose the proper color and size of the lures according to different fish species.